- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
Wow! I have been nominated for this LIEBSTER Award. I’d like to thank Muralikrish! I recently started a blog, and to be honest, I didn’t know this type of social engagement is its part. I meet new people every day and I’m pretty excited about it.
Murali is a very kind, he posts about life and his Everyday Expression series is amazing, and inspiring. Check out his blog and follow here – https://vividimpressions.in/
My Answers to Murali’s questions
What is your favorite book and why?
How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie. It has changed my point of view about life and other people. The title sounds cheesy but it’s a real gem.
What song do you currently have on repeat?
To be honest, I spend most of my free time with my daughter (2.9 yrs old) and we have these on repeat:
Shiv Tandav Stotram (Language – Sanskrit) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S980-z1qx3g
Jennifer Lopez’s – On the floor – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4H_Zoh7G5A
Which season (Autumn, Spring, Summer, or Winter) of the year best describes you? Spring
In the event of an emergency home evacuation, what is the first item you grab?
Although, not an item, I will grab my daughter first because she will need me. Secondly, car keys so I have a vehicle if I need one.
Which historical figure would you most like to meet and why?
I’d like to meet him Abraham Lincoln. I read President Lincoln’s story in my 4th or 5th grade and ever since wanted to know about him.
What makes a good blog? Being genuine!
Back to the past or forward to the future?
Always looking forward to the future.
Your dream vacation? Ireland
The greatest movie of all time? Forrest Gump
Wealth or health? Health is first!
Your proudest moment? When my daughter started to walk.
I really like these blogs and would like to nominate them:
- Vincent Ehindero – https://vincentehindero.wordpress.com/
- Pensitivity101 – https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/
- Something to Ponder About – https://forestwoodfolkart.wordpress.com/
- Betul – https://betulerbasi.com/
- Christy – https://whenwomeninspire.com/
- New Lune – https://new-lune.com/
- Judith – https://truselph.wordpress.com/
- Ava – https://avem.home.blog/
Questions for my nominees:
Please answer these (all the questions are same except one) :
- What is your favorite book and why?
- What song do you currently have on repeat?
- Which season (Autumn, Spring, Summer, or Winter) of the year best describes you?
- What is your most prized possession?
- Which historical figure would you most like to meet and why?
- What makes a good blog?
- Back to the past or forward to the future?
- Your dream vacation?
- The greatest movie of all time?
- Wealth or health?
- Your proudest moment?
I thank Murali once again for this wonderful prompt. I’m excited about the answers these bloggers will add. 🙂